Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kitchenaid Bliss

Whipped Cream, Strawberry Pie, Cookies, Mashed Potatoes, Bread.. the list goes on. My new Kitchenaid is proving to be well worth the hype. It's my new favorite kitchen utensil (in addition to my wine whisk that is)!

I don't think there is anything you can't make in this thing, and it makes it soooo much easier especially during these busy months. November through January is a busy time for Mr. & Mrs. B. With holidays, family, friends, playoffs and Basketball Season we are spread pretty thin.

I'm going to be posting some new recipes and journey's in the next few weeks. I just need time to recoup from it all. For now here is a yummy and so simple Whipped Cream Recipe for any of you with the great invention of the Kitchenaid (thanks mama!)

From my mixer to yours......




Better than Cool Whip Whipped Cream......

1 C Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 C Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla

Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl, whip with the whisk attachment until fluffy. Be careful not to over whip, texture will turn into a butter like consistency (which may come in handy in a future recipe... thinking on this one). That's it.... you have  Whipped Cream. This makes about enough for 1 pie.!



XOXO,

TB